• Total Topics: 70247
  • Online Today: 65
  • Online Ever: 874
  • (January 15, 2020, 07:42:34 am)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 45
Total: 46

Author Topic: OUR TANKS - NEW ADDITIONS  (Read 222 times)

babycatcher

OUR TANKS - NEW ADDITIONS
« on: February 08, 2016, 02:56:27 pm »
424689-0424657-1Hi everyone, thought we would give you an update on some new additions to our tanks.
New babies have appeared in our big tank and we have managed to catch around 9 altogether.
They are different breeds, some are guppies and some are platys and the rest ..... well who knows lol.
Will have to wait and see.
We have moved some fish to our sons tank that he has, to save him buying some, and it gives us room to add the final ones that took our interest.
We added 2 Black and White Platys (1 male + 1 female), they have settled in nicely and are mixing in well with our other fish,
Eric has always stayed away from buying Cichlids because they tend to be slightly aggressive to other fish, in his opinion.
We saw some advertised that are dwarf variety (Nannacara Anomala) and are good community fish, so we have taken a gamble and bought a pair (1 male + 1 female). They seem to have settled and it is only the female that seems a little wary of other fish that are smaller than her but will see how she goes.
will try and attach some photos of the new arrivals
thanks for reading

Angie & Eric
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 03:54:18 pm by babycatcher »

TropicalFishForums

• Advertisement

Offline plankton

• TFF Staff Retired
    • Superhero Member
    • Thank You
    • -Given: 162
    • -Receive: 6657
    • I will say this only once, OK a million times....
    Re: OUR TANKS - NEW ADDITIONS
    « Reply #1 on: February 09, 2016, 07:14:56 am »
    Very nice, the platies are a bit like the dalmation mollies, so a bit different. :)
    Sent from my PC as I still don't understand the the logic for mobile internet usage ;) *grin*
    I really hate "autocorrupt"!!!

"We found this spoon sir"

Take it easy
    Ian