• Total Topics: 70296
  • Online Today: 115
  • Online Ever: 874
  • (January 15, 2020, 07:42:34 am)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 65
Total: 65

Author Topic: Keetchy's 300 Litre Centre Island Scape  (Read 1399 times)

Offline Scorps1212

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
Keetchy's 300 Litre Centre Island Scape
« on: January 19, 2020, 09:54:04 am »
So thought I'd post all info of the tank on here for you guys to see and comment on any positive or negative things you spot with it. I got tough skin so no comments will offend me  *2116*

Quick explanation of how I got to where I am now. Kept discus for 3 or 4 years and I loved them, a great attraction to a tank. But I started getting lazy with WCs and upkeep of the tank, 2 50% WCs were too much for my liking, so sold them and am now giving aquascaping a try. I still have communal fish that were taken out of main tank sitting in a holding tank til the tank is ready for them to go into.

Tank
300 litre custom tank made by ND Aquatics

Filtration
Fluval FX5 and Eheim surface cleaner

Lights
No named 4ft LED light unit (Possibly buying a second one to up the lighting in the tank) and LED RGB and white strips behind the tank for back lighting

Hardscape
15kg Seryiu rock, bogwood and 45 litres of Tropica Aquasoil

C02
C02 extinguisher, dual regulator with solenoid and a JBL inline diffuser

Plants
Triden Fern, Monte Carlo, Bucethelandra Red, Bucethelandra Thia, Anubias Nana, Mixed Crypts, Eleocharis Acicularis, Staurogyne Rubescens, Pogo Erectus, Alternanthera pink, Rotala Green, Bolbitis Heudelotti, Hydrocotyle Leucocephala, Hygrophila Compacta, Heteranthera Zosterifolia and Rotala Orange Juice

So where I am at at the moment is hardscape is all laid out in the tank. Had to tie wood to rocks to stop it floating  :mad: Tank is filled up, plumbing all complete, tested and running and I am now waiting for plants to arrive

TropicalFishForums

• Advertisement

Offline bricko

• Thank You
    • -Given: 0
    • -Receive: 0
    Re: Keetchy's 300 Litre Centre Island Scape
    « Reply #1 on: January 30, 2020, 03:11:07 pm »
    Hows the project coming along?