• Total Topics: 70296
  • Online Today: 100
  • Online Ever: 874
  • (January 15, 2020, 07:42:34 am)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 95
Total: 95

Author Topic: P@H Norwich  (Read 1545 times)

Offline DamienF

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 0
P@H Norwich
« on: August 03, 2018, 10:56:56 pm »
I'm not one to write horror stories but I recently had a bit of a shock at one of the Norwich stores.

I went in to see what they had on offer and noticed multiple dead fish, in one tank there was a green tiger barb that was half dead it honestly looked like someone had taken it out crushed it then dumped it back in, highly doubt this happened but that's the only way I could imagine the body could get that deformed.

In one tank there was a dead crown tail betta, and another in distress. I was like it can't get worse? and it did. I then looked at the bettas in single tanks and noticed an empty one but when I went back and looked somehow there was two males in a single one! one was half dead and the other while perky looked in severe distress. I instantly got someone to move the other male out and then I guess morals took over and I bought it to give it a fighting chance. Thankfully he's much better and I've had him 2/3 months and he's doubled in size.

The other shop seemed much better but the staff don't really seem to care when I spotted dead fish.

Guess to cheer things up here's the now recovered Betta I took on,

TropicalFishForums

• Advertisement

Offline dmg99

• Thank You
    • -Given: 0
    • -Receive: 1
    Re: P@H Norwich
    « Reply #1 on: August 05, 2018, 04:41:19 pm »
    Hi Damien,

I'm in the same boat with the Ayr branch to the extent I have emailed their customer services - not easy to get, had to go into anther branch and it took their manager 10 minutes to find it.

Customer service - cservice@petsathome.co.uk.

If we all start to complain when there's something wrong hopefully things will get sorted out quicker.
    170ltr - 15 neons, 13 bronze cory, 1 male betta, 2 albino bn's, 3 double red cockatoo's
    70 ltr - bn's x11 -grow out tank
    70 ltr - 3 female betta, 2 albino kribs