Forum > Fish food, feeding and diet

Advice on Repashy

(1/3) > >>

B-ri86:
Hi I was looking to maybe give repashy foods a go for something different but there's so many to choose from such as soilent green, community plus, grub pie and one I find interesting igapo explorer which has fruit in it.

Given my stock and people's experience can any anybody recommend what's best to try?

wildcherry:
Hi B-ri86,

I asked myself the same question last week when buying it for the first time as was overwhelmed by choice!

I went for the Soilent Green as I though it had the best balance of good ingredients for my tetras/barbs vs BN - they all loved it!

Haven't tried any of the others but hope you get some good recommendations.

Cherry

Pleco Fan:
I haven't tried this stuff, does it come in powder form? it's not cheap how long does it last?  *grin*

Stebazz:

--- Quote from: Pleco Fan on April 03, 2019, 03:06:06 pm ---I haven't tried this stuff, does it come in powder form? it's not cheap how long does it last?  *grin*

--- End quote ---

It comes in a powder and it's just add boiled water. My fish love it as well. Doesn't stay fresh for long so I freeze it.

B-ri86:
Thanks Cherry!

My LFS is expecting and order if in at the end of the week so might give it a try, Pleco Fan the owner says it lasts a good while in the freezer.
All the varieties seem to have good reviews so can't go too far wrong hopefully.
I reckon I have a decent selection of foods as it is but always on the lookout for something different & new If the fish like it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version