• Total Topics: 70244
  • Online Today: 66
  • Online Ever: 874
  • (January 15, 2020, 07:42:34 am)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 75
Total: 76

Author Topic: Molly strange behaviour  (Read 484 times)

Offline stuppssx

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
Molly strange behaviour
« on: February 06, 2020, 03:52:12 pm »
hey,
I have a 194 litre tank with 10 guppies and around 15 mollies (12 of them are between 1-6 months old) one of my mollies is around 5 months old but is the same size as my 1 month olds and her eyes are very large compared to her body. since she was born she always swam quite oddly, very frantically and shaking whilst swimming but was showing normal behaviour apart from that. now the swimming is still very frantic but she is spending most of her time lying on the gravel now with the occasional movement but all in all she just lies there and is slightly leaning on her side. when I researched this it came up with various different diseases and upon checking my water conditions luckily everything from ammonia to PH levels are perfect as I am not a newbie in fish keeping as I have 5 tanks around my house but I have never seen this kind of behaviour in my mollies before? does anybody know what it could be?

TropicalFishForums

• Advertisement

Offline Tmoralez

• Thank You
    • -Given: 1
    • -Receive: 0
    Re: Molly strange behaviour
    « Reply #1 on: April 15, 2020, 09:38:23 am »
    I keep seeing swimming on one side everywhere as swim bladder disease which is not a disease but a symptom of so many upsets.