• Total Topics: 70296
  • Online Today: 115
  • Online Ever: 874
  • (January 15, 2020, 07:42:34 am)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 56
Total: 56

Author Topic: What Fits In This Tank?  (Read 1279 times)

Offline ASimpleShrimp

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
What Fits In This Tank?
« on: November 29, 2020, 12:55:00 pm »
Hello all  *2116*

I have recently gotten my mitts on a tank and just wondered what I might be able to safely have live in i, I'm getting to that level of overwhelming options that I've sort of got lost with it! It was sold to me as a 70l tank but on doing a bit of research it has 70 in the title but it's advertised as 60l so certainly I'm planning to consider it a 60l.

Some things I had thought of:

• betta (possibility of any bottom feeder or something else that can go in? I know a lot of tank mates are out but wondered if there are any)
  • I quite like some tetras like the diamond neon, black phantom, black widow and ember
  • I do love look of pygmy corys/dwarf gouramis

Okay so that was a bad list. I do love the look of endler guppies but seen that it's quick to get out of control breeding wise, which some breeding etc is a thing but from what I've read it's been literally described as it can get nightmarish.

Other things I like idea of but not sure if anyone has the experience to advise:

• newts
  • salamaders
  • vampire crab/red devil

But - I'm very open and literally if anyone has completely different ideas then I'd absolutely love to hear them.

It's just I've tried manually and used fish stocking calculators and every information piece is so conflicting that I just don't know. If it helps the length of this tank is around 58x30x45cm and it's got a lid, not an open top one

Thank you so much in advance!

TropicalFishForums

• Advertisement