• Total Topics: 70296
  • Online Today: 115
  • Online Ever: 874
  • (January 15, 2020, 07:42:34 am)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 61
Total: 61

Author Topic: So many returning members it seems  (Read 1268 times)

Offline Cylindric

• TFF Supporter
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 1
So many returning members it seems
« on: March 04, 2021, 01:30:25 am »
Hi folks. I first joined this forum some years ago when embarking on a 60L planted tank, and then drifted off into houses, marriages and kids, eventually getting around to running a nice Juwel 260 bow-front tank as a heavily-planted fresh-water tropical setup. At it's peak it was pretty much self-sustaining, with (much to my wife's annoyance) far more plant than fish in it.
 Earlier this year that tank had to go - a pair of more tactile Guinea Pigs were deemed more useful to my 5-year-old's furthering development and I was overruled.

I managed to last a month, so now have snuck in a tiny little 20L Fluval Spec into my office that I hope to set up as a planted shrimp tank, with maybe a few small fish in it for variety.

It's currently cycling, but hopefully nearly there. I'll put another post in the Q&A about that soon too, just to be sure about some things.

664292-0
(I posted this recently on PlantedTank, but really wanted to to hang out somewhere a bit more local)
Cyl

TropicalFishForums

• Advertisement

Offline Phil R

• Thank You
    • -Given: 18
    • -Receive: 11
    Re: So many returning members it seems
    « Reply #1 on: March 04, 2021, 08:16:59 pm »
    Hi, I think you might find this forum a bit slow now. Most of the posters you may remember are now on
    http://www.aquariumforums.co.uk/index.php