• Total Topics: 70296
  • Online Today: 100
  • Online Ever: 874
  • (January 15, 2020, 07:42:34 am)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 91
Total: 91

Author Topic: The big one  (Read 807 times)

Offline Bakerjoe89

• Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 16
The big one
« on: January 16, 2022, 06:47:27 am »
Hi guys … regular lurker seldom chatter these days , who knew having a toddler was so time consuming  roflmao. He hits 2 soon . Anyway I digress I’ve been planning a tank since I’ve lived in this house and now we’ve finally finished the kitchen ( tiles the floor ) it’s going in !!! It’s going to be a 400ltr cube . So 70cm high 90cm wide and 70 front to back . I normally aim for biotop set ups but this time im going for a more stylised biotop .. . I’ve built the frame so far . Tank is on order . The oase biomaster 850 thermo is hooked up to my Malawi tank so should be 2months old by the time I’m moving it over to the cube . Im planning on running co2 ( may need advice on that … all seems to get a bit complicated these days ) . I’ve also plumed it into the drain outside so I’ll be able to do a water change by flicking leaver, then the filter will switch to pumping the water outside  *applause*
Joe.

( aquatic hobbyist for 15 years )

TropicalFishForums

• Advertisement

Offline Bakerjoe89

• Thank You
    • -Given: 10
    • -Receive: 16
    Re: The big one
    « Reply #1 on: February 02, 2022, 07:53:36 pm »
    Units finished hard scape bought . Light bought today it’s a fluval plant 3.0 ? I think 🤔. I’ll start with one anyway if I need more light I’ll just pop another on . Going for a co2Art regulator and a inline defuser . Stock wise I’m toying with 5 angels … can’t decide if it’s big enough though ? Worried about aggression if they pair up . 13-15 false bandit corys  and a good group of tetra but what one ? Maybe red phantoms ? Or some glow lights . ..

Joe.

( aquatic hobbyist for 15 years )