• Total Topics: 70247
  • Online Today: 62
  • Online Ever: 874
  • (January 15, 2020, 07:42:34 am)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 56
Total: 56

Author Topic: 120ltr cory and dwarf gourami tank  (Read 468 times)

mart1n13

120ltr cory and dwarf gourami tank
« on: April 27, 2012, 07:23:32 pm »
So the corys have been moved to my new 120 litre tank and have been joined by a pair of dwarf red gouramis. The corys are loving the new tank the pandas are even displaying possible breeding behaviour (from what I have seen on Youtube). After talking to a knowledgable member of staff at my LFS I decided to go for a male and a female gourami, Its been a week and so far everything is going well. The gouramis have mixed very well with my corys and the male is showing attention in the female but not constantly hounding her. If this starts to happen I will add another female to split his attention but at the moment she follows him as much as he follows her. They arent as shy as I had thought they might be, They do like the tall plants at the back of my tank but do venture out alot of the time also.

I only have a video of the new tank at the moment but will break out the decent camera and get some pictures soon.

Here is the link... http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f101/mart1n13/?action=view&current=VIDEO0082-1.mp4

TropicalFishForums

• Advertisement