Forum > Name and Praise

A Geordie Meets Wharf Aquatics well impressed like

(1/3) > >>

grommit:
Hello All,
i went to Wharf Aquatics today after a lot of friends advice, and a tell ya i wasn't dissapointed.
Now you'd think geordie having a problem to start with just finding the place away from Byker was gonna be a problem! Aye it was me Satnav thingy packed in, so it was pull over on the side of the road to a old dear, "Hallow Pet Canya tel iz huw ta get ta Wharft Aquatics place at Pinxton please?" what a lovely lady even though i was lost past "Certainly Duck"
i got there and as soon as i went in the hive of activity by loads of staff and customers was unreal.
my main aim was to get a tank and accessories so i can set it away fish free cycle tonight.
straight away the lady earmaked one of the staff to wander around with me and help me out..i think his job was to keep popping me eyes back in and picking me tongue off the floor.
What a fantastic bloke, he got me the best deal possible, tank filter, heater, gravel ornaments the lot.
Now the thing is he could of took me eyes out n come back for my sockets, but he was great sayin, "No you don't need that..Because.." and if you get this one itll save you time and money ..so in all he actually saved me about £80 i would of just spent without the help.
Now to top it off, he helped me to the van with the heavey gravel.
A very enjoyable experience and cant wait to go back for my fish.
Ta loads,
Bri

plankton:
Was it Richard by any chance? :)

jackiemcg34:
thanks for sharing :) nice stories are hard to come by these days :)

what tank did you get in the end up?
have you got your ammonia ready?
water test kit ordered or purchased?

stonec0ld:
It's still the best shop I've been to anywhere. Unfortunately now no other shop comes close to their high standards so I'm constantly disappointed by other lfs

grommit:

--- Quote from: jackiemcg34 on August 17, 2012, 11:46:36 am ---thanks for sharing :) nice stories are hard to come by these days :)

what tank did you get in the end up?
have you got your ammonia ready?
water test kit ordered or purchased?

--- End quote ---

Hi Jackie,
i ende up getting the Rekord 800 deal-81 x 36 x 45 cm (131.0L)
not got the ammonia yet. got the test kit and started my readings last night and going to continue tonight.
cheers
Bri

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version