• Total Topics: 70296
  • Online Today: 62
  • Online Ever: 874
  • (January 15, 2020, 07:42:34 am)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 59
Total: 59

Author Topic: [EDIT] Pleco behaviour issues  (Read 1969 times)

Offline leeanne

• Superhero Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 100
  • -Receive: 818
  • I need a bigger tank!
Re: [EDIT] Pleco behaviour issues
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2013, 11:16:01 pm »
I was interested in bulldog or plecoltia brevis but sure I read brevis eats plants so not sure! Seen baby bns today so cute!  What about red bn or albino? A bit different but not to dear I dont think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Roma 240:  Angels tank
6ft: Discus, Red head Geos, Phantom plecs
200l work tank:  Keyhole Cichlid, dwarf rainbows, loads of cory and a BN

TropicalFishForums

• Advertisement

Offline danj_91

• Thank You
    • -Given: 3
    • -Receive: 20
    Re: [EDIT] Pleco behaviour issues
    « Reply #31 on: June 01, 2013, 11:24:48 pm »
    without wanting to seem funny but your comment about only getting something for it to die is worrying, to be blunt if your fishkeeping skills are that bad i would either do a lot of reading and convert it to experience or give up killing fish, it makes no difference to me if a fish costs a quid or fifty quid they all deserve looking after correctly
    I don't buy fish for them to die, but I don't want to spend a fortune on one fish incase it was to suddenly die on me. Fish can die from that many causes that I wouldn't have the confidence to shell out big money on them. That's not to say I dont value the cheaper options I may or may not go for.

I was interested in bulldog or plecoltia brevis but sure I read brevis eats plants so not sure! Seen baby bns today so cute!  What about red bn or albino? A bit different but not to dear I dont think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been doing some research on bulldog, clown and bristlenoses and I'm leaning towards bristlenoses because bulldogs and clowns are apparently hard to breed. So for future plans, I'd like something that will spawn easily in most aquariums. I really like the look of the clown plecs though. I haven't seen them in real life so I'm hoping the pictures aren't making them look better then what they are.