• Total Topics: 70264
  • Online Today: 39
  • Online Ever: 874
  • (January 15, 2020, 07:42:34 am)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 59
Total: 62

Author Topic: corys on speed!!  (Read 786 times)

shell103

corys on speed!!
« on: January 16, 2009, 08:18:35 pm »
i`ve only recently set up a tropical fish tan,k i added 6 peppered corys along with a selection of other fish then a few weeks later i bought 3 albino corys, i can`t believe how different the albino`s are to the one`s i already had, while the peppered corys stay mostly on the bottom all three albinos wizz around the top half of the tank chasing eachother nearly all day everyday!! its so funny and amusing to watch, they`re like puppys on speed!! i didn`t realise different species of corys had different temperaments i`d like to know if any of you have corys that do this and maybe even why they do it

TropicalFishForums

• Advertisement

Offline plankton

• TFF Staff Retired
    • Superhero Member
    • Thank You
    • -Given: 162
    • -Receive: 6657
    • I will say this only once, OK a million times....
    corys on speed!!
    « Reply #1 on: January 16, 2009, 09:45:03 pm »
    They're all different. When I had albinos they hid. In one tank my pandas don't give a hoot about anything, in the other they're scaredies....My zygatus are pretty mobile, and the sterbai wander about. The delphax hide...it all depends :D
    Sent from my PC as I still don't understand the the logic for mobile internet usage ;) *grin*
    I really hate "autocorrupt"!!!

"We found this spoon sir"

Take it easy
    Ian

Offline Hayley

• TFF Staff Retired
    • Superhero Member
    • Thank You
    • -Given: 0
    • -Receive: 14
    corys on speed!!
    « Reply #2 on: January 17, 2009, 12:25:24 am »
    I have loxozonus, ambiacus and gold lasers that are very timid and hide most of the time, aeneus adults that hide and juveniles that are out all of the time, a C42 that is almost always out chasing the loaches and weitzmani that whizz around 'on speed', synchronised swimming and dancing up and down the glass, so yes they are all different....but great!!!!:D
    Whoop-de-doo Basil, but what does it all mean?

Offline suemack

• TFF Staff Retired
    • Thank You
    • -Given: 0
    • -Receive: 0
    corys on speed!!
    « Reply #3 on: January 17, 2009, 10:16:38 am »
    My albino aeneus have always been out in the open whizzing round the tank, my delphax have always been very shy.